• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Which physique

• David Beckham

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Zyzz

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Aaron Hallet

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Mariusz Pudzianowski

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Ronnie Coleman 2004

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Derek Poundstone

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters
His face is probably due to the fact he is like 140kg lol.
Don't really get dudes that big without a bit of a moon face no matter how shredded they are. Even when estrogen is nuked

And you don't really get dudes that big and shreaded without large doses of gear, which puffs the face up.
6 or half a dozen?

Lol beckham a remotely achievable physique?
Hes tiny, even for a true natty.

Tim.

well, more the other way around
The others are not remotely achievable

Beckham looks like he does p90x or something
women still wet their pants over this physique though

Take a look at Steve Reeves in 1950. This is what a dude with the best genetics for physique can do. Only like 1% of people have that frame lol.
You'd be doing pretty well if you got near that, even on steroids it would take serious dedication
reeves-sm.jpg

Take a look at Steve Reeves in 1950. This is what a dude with the best genetics for physique can do. Only like 1% of people have that frame lol.
You'd be doing pretty well if you got near that, even on steroids it would take serious dedication
View attachment 9195

Fucking bullshit. Reeves has the most overrated natty physique in history. And he was full of shit too with his stupid assessment of the limitations of the human physique. They were just based on him. He didn't want anyone to come along and eclipse his achievement. Well too bad, with 5 years of decent training just about anyone can get there.

On another note; I just asked my missus to vote and she picked Mariusz or a slightly more offseason Aaron Hallet.

View attachment 9195

that's about it in a nutshell

Last edited:
Fucking bullshit. Reeves has the most overrated natty physique in history. And he was full of shit too with his stupid assessment of the limitations of the human physique. They were just based on him. He didn't want anyone to come along and eclipse his achievement. Well too bad, with 5 years of decent training just about anyone can get there.

On another note; I just asked my missus to vote and she picked Mariusz or a slightly more offseason Aaron Hallet.

Post yourself in that pose to prove us all wrong then. Apparently it's easy to look like that in 5 years. Lol.

Reeves was 6'1", 216lb btw. Around 8% in that pic. That's 198lb of lean mass giving him a FFMI of 26. 25 is considered the natural potential over many, many studies

Last edited:
[MENTION=10068]bull[/MENTION];

"And he was full of shit too with his stupid assessment of the limitations of the human physique"

can you please show me this "assesment" I think this is a bit of bull-shit.

I agree with whoever said Wendler.

LeanJimWEndler-450x600.jpg

Thats a pretty sick rig and probably achieveable after a few years and plenty gear. No one is ever gona look lole pudz or poundsone

Last edited:
Thats not a "great' physique, an impressive one, but wouldnt call it great.
Now Frank "the sickest looking kunce" McGrath has a fucking great physique.

FM.jpg

I would have thought you could get to that size and then probably have to cut a bit of fat and wouldn't be too far off.
I don't have any experience with drugs though.