• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Which Part of YOUR body do you LOVE most?

LOVE is a very strong word.

Well we so often talk about the things we 'hate' about ourselves and that's also a horribly strong word candyman!

There's got to be something you love about yourself or your body?

Aint nobody else gonna love you! ;)

Bitch! ;)

I don't love any part of my body - I just don't use that word about myself and something as minor as a bodypart.

I quite like my arms and my delts in particyou-larrr...

Shall I start this for you? Seriously! :mad:

My name is candyflip and I have great arms

I also have great delts

I have dreamy eyes

And I enjoy my chest, shoulders and tapered waist

:D

Oh hang on...that was me, not you. Nevermind.

As you were candyman! :p:D

As your personal wingman "son, l am dissapoint" WHat you should have said was "that sounds fair enough to me, so long as l can touch your tonsils....with my penis" <--- Girls love that romantic shit, just go with it.
and what makes it worse is that she had just had a massive argument with her bf.... im guessing she wanted some comforting.... gorilla style....

and what makes it worse is that she had just had a massive argument with her bf.... im guessing she wanted some comforting.... gorilla style....

....she had an argument with her boyfriend then wanted to grope your ghetto booty and you didnt jump on that.... How dare you.........l dont even....Im quite annoyed because of reasons at you......

I feel as your wingman i'm failing you for not providing you with the basics.... Her boyfriend 'hurt' her and she wanted some 'sexual healing' from you. Next time you see this female im assuming at work, ask her how her boyfriend is going, when shes about to answer it talk over the top of her and say 'thats great, can you help me in the cool room with something' Then when you're in the cool room alone with said victim who doesn't have the highest self esteem at the moment because her bf treats her like shit will do unforgivable things to fell 'wanted' This leads to you going all silver back gorilla up in her business and thoring out the cool room with the heat radiating of the sexy time you two just had.

Please report back with a de briefing after sexy time has been had.

Wingman out.

Edit: l may have also reported you to the mods for not pulling the trigger....

....she had an argument with her boyfriend then wanted to grope your ghetto booty and you didnt jump on that.... How dare you.........l dont even....Im quite annoyed because of reasons at you......

I feel as your wingman i'm failing you for not providing you with the basics.... Her boyfriend 'hurt' her and she wanted some 'sexual healing' from you. Next time you see this female im assuming at work, ask her how her boyfriend is going, when shes about to answer it talk over the top of her and say 'thats great, can you help me in the cool room with something' Then when you're in the cool room alone with said victim who doesn't have the highest self esteem at the moment because her bf treats her like shit will do unforgivable things to fell 'wanted' This leads to you going all silver back gorilla up in her business and thoring out the cool room with the heat radiating of the sexy time you two just had.

Please report back with a de briefing after sexy time has been had.

Wingman out.

Edit: l may have also reported you to the mods for not pulling the trigger....
LOL

feelslikeihavefailedmankind/10

Not yet you havn't you do need to pull the trigger on this seniorita soon though otherwise... Not only have you failed but KFG has failed as a wingman.
i will have to see what i can do... i will take her into the back cool room and as her to help me find the mayo....

....my mayo....

me-gusta-creepy-me-gusta.png

i love my boobs. i also love the fronts of my thighs (hammies) - they look strong enough to break someones neck haha

6 months ago i loved my arms but I've lost some definition and its hard knowing i can't get that back until i recover properly from surgery.

i love my boobs. i also love the fronts of my thighs (hammies) - they look strong enough to break someones neck haha

6 months ago i loved my arms but I've lost some definition and its hard knowing i can't get that back until i recover properly from surgery.

Isn't front of thighs quads and rear of thighs hammies?

I would have to say that it certainly isn't my legs, they cause all sorts of problems when shopping for trousers or shorts, usually have to get 1 or 2 sizes larger in the waist so my legs fit.........

So i guess I am going shoulders and traps but this could change next week as i don't really like any body enough, everything needs improvement, hahaha