• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Which milk?

Why the hell would anyone think raw milk was better.

Quick lets go back to the 1800's non pasteurised milk, dentistry without anaesthetic and tinned goods from lead cans.

There is a reason louie pasteur won a nobel prize and was celebrated as a genius for inventing the process.

That's it. I should be banging on about the make believe benefits of raw milk. I have 12000+ liters of raw milk sitting 50m from my house every day.

The benefits are just not there. There is no evidence of benefits of it. It's just the hippy feel good folk trying to make out it is better.

I have 12000+ liters of raw milk sitting 50m from my house every day.

Got Milk...?;)

My uncle says the same for Raw milk, he's been offered money, contracts etc off people wanting Raw milk from him. "No benefit so bugger off" is his usual reply.

milk.jpg

Coles full cream. Skim/Lite has hardly any taste. I've tried almost everything that coles has on it shelves and don't really see the point in paying twice as much for something that has little noticeable difference.

I drink probably 2-2.5L a day.

[ame=http://youtu.be/flgCcuEEkO4]Brian Laughs Like A Mad Person While I Play Unfitting Music!! - YouTube[/ame]

I support this manouvre. He's getting protein direct from the source and looks swolerer than the cow. I see other potential benefits from this position too. Such as bench pressing the hindquarters of the beast.