• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Which milk?

The health and cleanliness standards of certified raw milk products adds to the cost.

but it has to be sold as bath milk, at least here in WA

haven't tried raw milk, partially due to the prohibitive cost.. don't mind paying for unhomogenised since its the same price as A2

Soy reduces testosterone.
I'm curious to see the science here. Not that I actually eat or drink soy, but that's because I just don't like it, haha. :p

Found this:

[youtube]lE46d8cymqo[/youtube]

As far as milk goes, I buy the good stuff. I know that it is, because I've actually been to where it's "made", and got to know the people. And yes, there is a difference. I also buy meat that's better than what you'll generally find in supermarkets, etc. I know there's a tendency on this forum to go, "Ah, fuck it, it's all the same". And hey, gotta do what you gotta do - that's belief systems for ya. ;) But they're not all the same, on many levels. Do your research, and you'll see exactly how.

Last edited:
But at the end of the day i think dairy is not good for us and i also feel the most of us are lactos intolorant to a degree.

pretty much this. i think the 2 things that most people would benefit from not eating are gluten and milk but the benefits fly under the radar because people never really abstain from either of those things. the times when i feel best typically co-incide with the times that i'm not drinking milk, reducing dairy in general and off the gluten wagon...

don't have to put it in fridge after opening? or doesn't last that long? :D

i've noticed around here the cheapass Woolies light milk looks like it has white powder suspended in a greenish/bluish/whitish liquid.. doesn't look right....
but the coles cheap stuff is a white liquid

but most of the whole milk here tastes like the light milk from US or Japan.. maybe all that homo'ing and pasteurising fucks it?

Hahaha nah I buy my groceries once a week.

I go through about 3L milk a day, so I prefer to keep 2 bottles in the fridge at a time, and the rest in the cupboard until requred :)

Aldi's organic milk is ultra-pasteurized
The health and cleanliness standards of certified raw milk products adds to the cost.

Pateurization kills a lot of handling mistakes.

this is pure and simple.

When i was drinking milk, A2, Algaar was more satisfying and i seemed to require less of it.

But at the end of the day i think dairy is not good for us and i also feel the most of us are lactos intolorant to a degree.

Lol. Says fucken who.

Pasteurization kills handling mistakes??? Maybe stick to what you know Goosey. You don't need mistakes to happen to benefit from pasteurization.

Last edited:
Hahaha nah I buy my groceries once a week.

I go through about 3L milk a day, so I prefer to keep 2 bottles in the fridge at a time, and the rest in the cupboard until requred :)

So do you get looks when you're buying 21 litres each week?

I used to get some looks back when I was picking up 3L a day when staff started to recognise me. (I dont like the UHT stuff)

but it has to be sold as bath milk, at least here in WA

haven't tried raw milk, partially due to the prohibitive cost.. don't mind paying for unhomogenised since its the same price as A2

I mean if raw milk was sold for human consumption.

Does anyone here drink/like Paul's smarter white milk, or trim or physical? Any particular one that would be best for someone trying lose fat and gain muscle?

Does anyone here drink/like Paul's smarter white milk, or trim or physical? Any particular one that would be best for someone trying lose fat and gain muscle?

Just buy a Skim Milk variety which you like the taste of.

I am only suggesting Skim Milk as opposed to full cream etc as it will save you some calories throughout the day. But if Full Cream fit's into your daily calorie requirements, go for it.

So do you get looks when you're buying 21 litres each week?

I used to get some looks back when I was picking up 3L a day when staff started to recognise me. (I dont like the UHT stuff)

Yeah but people are stupid so I couldn't give a shit.

Why the hell would anyone think raw milk was better.

Quick lets go back to the 1800's non pasteurised milk, dentistry without anaesthetic and tinned goods from lead cans.

There is a reason louie pasteur won a nobel prize and was celebrated as a genius for inventing the process.