• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Which exercise is best for huge triceps

Which exercise is best for huge triceps

• Incline barbell bench press

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Flat barbell bench press

• Decline barbell bench press

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Barbell shoulder press

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seated french curls

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Lying tricep extensions

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Close grip bench press

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Pressdowns

• Dips

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
Been doing this arms superset now with pretty good results. Out of boredom really and it's a fast, light workout.

I use the fat bar and do reverse curls, overhead triceps extensions, overhead press. Stopping only to change grip between exercises. I'll do about 12 reps of each, 20kg is plenty for me. I'll drink some water then go again

Been doing this arms superset now with pretty good results. Out of boredom really and it's a fast, light workout.

I use the fat bar and do reverse curls, overhead triceps extensions, overhead press. Stopping only to change grip between exercises. I'll do about 12 reps of each, 20kg is plenty for me. I'll drink some water then go again

With these extension's you've got to use enough weight that is heavy enough to apply a good amount stretch, you got to get and hold your arm behind the head, your hands need to be basically touching the tarps.

I was doing and occassionally throw in a similar workout, but i will do skull cruches SS with close grip bench (high reps) and it smashes the tris...

I just like to make sure I do a (1) heavy move either dips or close grips, (2) an overhead move either rope extensions or single arm db extensions and a (3) pushdown usually with the rope or single arm reverse grip.

This might not be in one session or necessarily in one week, but I like to regularly work my tri's within these 3 categories.

The machine (cable or freeweight) that I miss is where you strap yourself in with a seat belt and then push down hammer grip style. I found it better than actual dips, at least from a 'feeling' it work perspective. However, my current fitness first doesn't have anything of the sort.