• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Where's the best and cheapest protein and aminos?

Magnatolia

Hi all,

First, stats. I'm 6'0 and weigh about 61kg. 3kg up in about 4 weeks.

Right now I'm using Mass Fusion mass gainer which is probably the best value I'll get. From ASN. $145 for about 7kg. Mixes extremely well and tastes damn good.

I want to add BCAAs, Creatine, and probably Alinine to it. Where would the cheapest in-store be in Brisbane? And what about online? I've seen that bulknutrients have it the cheapest but I don't know about them. All their products are packaged with their own brand. But then I saw an ad on this site. Are they legit? Would my best bet be to buy these three products from them?

Also, are there other supplements I should add?

Thanks!

Getting my protein powder for $145, plus the cost of supplements from bulknutrients works out about $2.30 per shake.

Finish that mass gain powder and don't buy it again please. It is cheap shit for lots of dollars.
Don't need anymore sups. Eat more food.
Get a quality WHEY powder and some creatine, that's it.

canned tuna is cheap if its hard to eat get a nutribullet :) grind it up and skule it! wait until its half price coles woolies (i prefer serina brand in oil)

i do like 100 grams tuna 2 raw free range eggs and 30 grams of wpi unflavoured top it in abit of oil or cinamon hot chillies good for quick meal on the go .

note extra flavour / spring onions / corriander / basil / ginger / 3-5 mint leaves.

Last edited:
canned tuna is cheap if its hard to eat get a nutribullet :) grind it up and skule it! wait until its half price coles woolies (i prefer serina brand in oil)

i do like 100 grams tuna 2 raw free range eggs and 30 grams of wpi unflavoured top it in abit of oil or cinamon hot chillies good for quick meal on the go .

note extra flavour / spring onions / corriander / basil / ginger / 3-5 mint leaves.

Sorry but that sounds gross.

Get creatine from bulk nutrients, its only about $20 per kilo.

Protein it's up to you personally I don't like the taste of bulk nutrients flavored protein, but many here love it, may be get some samples and try it for yourself before you commit by buying a few kg.

Or order unflavored natural WPC from bulk nutrients and add your own flavoring.
Make your own mass gainer by adding 30-50 grams of dextrose to 30-40 grams of WPC protein. buy dextrose in the home brew section of Big W or home brew shop.

Last edited:
Sorry but that sounds gross.

Get creatine from bulk nutrients, its only about $20 per kilo.

Protein it's up to you personally I don't like the taste of bulk nutrients flavored protein, but many here love it, may be get some samples and try it for yourself before you commit by buying a few kg.

Or order unflavored natural WPC from bulk nutrients and add your own flavoring.
Make your own mass gainer by adding 30-50 grams of dextrose to 30-40 grams of WPC protein. buy dextrose in the home brew section of Big W or home brew shop.

its actually not that gross you should try it mick :) its about 200 grams of protein shot with 20-30 grams of good fat and almost zero carbs.... doesnt taste that bad with the 4-5 spear mint leaves option