• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Where to buy...?

S

STEALTH

Hey,
Just wondering if anyone knows of a place in Adelaide where i can buy weight plates at a decent price? Ive just bought a smithy for home to practise on (and get the misses interested in lifting ;)) and im in need of some plates.
There just need the standard size so, i think the plates should be cheaper than Olympic plates.
Any help greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
p.s- I was thinking maybe we should have a forsale and wanted section on the forums. What do you think?

no idea where to buy, it can't be that hard to find in Adelaide though, there is only about 3 streets with shops down there :p

A buy/sell section would be tops, I haven't looked properly to see if there is one in the general discussion section or anywhere yet though, but since you posted this I assume there isn't.

i didn't think the demand for a buy/sell section would be that high , but i suppose it doesn't hurt to put a spot up