• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Where to buy protein flavouring?

staunch308

Really hoping to find a choc mint flavoring for protein. Anyone know of a site that sells the flavoring sachets?

Yeah BN has strawberry, choc, banana and vanilla.

Has anyone tried the vanilla flavouring from BN?

yeah man my brother has vanilla flavour.

Taste isn't great, but its decent enough, can drink it quite easily.

I have heard good things about strawberry though?

Yeah strawberry is wild, tastes like bubblegum and smells like it too.

Banana tastes like the banana yellow paddepop ice creams.

I reckon all the BN flavours are pretty good. I liked the Vanilla and the Banana did taste like the paddlepops. The strawberry smell was a bit strong for my liking, I could smell it all throughout the house.

I went to buy some from them but they were out of most of what I wanted. I ended up buying some stuff from a company up here in brisbane called xlear, they had toffee and choc flavors, they are okay not very strong flavors but sweet. Theyre natural like BNs stuff, I cant compare to BN cause Ive never used there stuff but now I feel like getting some banana and strawberry.

I went to buy some from them but they were out of most of what I wanted. I ended up buying some stuff from a company up here in brisbane called xlear, they had toffee and choc flavors, they are okay not very strong flavors but sweet. Theyre natural like BNs stuff, I cant compare to BN cause Ive never used there stuff but now I feel like getting some banana and strawberry.

You must have another company. At Bulk Nutrients bulknutrients.com.au we are the actual manufacturers so we almost never run out of stock.
I don't think we have even been low on flavouring for the last few years.

One part of a professional business is that we have enough stock constantly on hand. At any one time we would never have more than 1 prodct out of stock across the whole range.

Ah yeah, I was thinking of bulk powder, my mistake. They said they also make the flavors themselves, I got you both confused, they use stevia and you guys use sucralose right?

Hi Kal, yes we use sucralose with ours.
I like the idea of stevia however IMO it isn't as good taste wise as sucralose.