• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Where to buy grass feed meat??

gtrb26dett

Hi all just curious does anyone know where to buy grass feed meat???

Like cows / chickens that are not feed grains..

I'm assuming organic does not mean they are not feed grain..

Thanks

Get to know a farmer, I buy all my meat off my old man who owns a property.

It beats all that crap you see in super markets

Plus you save a shit load of $$

Sorry just realised you are from melbourne, makes it a bit hard while living in the city.

Just remember when buying any meat from a butcher/supermarket especialy beef, 90% of it is grain fed before slaughter.

Sorry just realised you are from melbourne, makes it a bit hard while living in the city.

Just remember when buying any meat from a butcher/supermarket especialy beef, 90% of it is grain fed before slaughter.

Sad isnt it..

Look for farmers markets..

They have them just need to find them.

Does anyone know how to found a farmer? Any help would much appreicated

You're best bet is to go to you're nearest cattle sale yards. Get to know a farmer there or a stock agent (who will point you in the rite direction). If you pay him for a beast im sure he would be willing to butcher it on his property for you saves you heaps of $ that way. Its going to be allot of beef so find a freind if you want who will go halves if its to much meat (a big deep freeze is you're best friend) Hell a beast lasts me many months and i eat meat 3 times a day lol.

Last edited:
Beef can be in the freezer for 3 months I believe. have a look inside your fridge there will be a guide.