• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Where did you start?

Here goes,

I'm new to this 'body-building' game.

Weight = 68kg's
Height = 5' 6"(approx)
Body Fat = 24%

Flat bench = 50lbs x6
Shoulder Press = 35lbs x 6
Overhead Lat Pull = 100 x 6
Tricep Push Down = 50lbs x 6
Squat = 65kgs x 6
Ham Curl = 42lbs x 6.

Thanks
Devante.
P.S. Just got back after 3 weeks being sick!!!

Long version

I started lifting weights about 12 years ago but since that time have stoped started so much its not funny. I started lifting maybe 40kg bench and built up to 100kg bench. I never found out about the awsome power of squats until I started viewing this website :S and that was after I ****ed my knee trying to kick some guy in the head (while he was standing up). I think the heaviest I have lifted with squats is 80kg and I look forward to building up my squating ability again. I also never used to do deadlifts either cause i thought it would hurt my back oh what a fool i was. Anyway the heaviest i have lifted with that is 160kg. I no longer have a solid floor to do deads on so i will have to wait until i build a shed i dont wanna break the floor.

short vesion

40kg bench press about 12 years ago
0kg deadlifts
body weight squats as a part of tae kwan do training