• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

When its acceptable to leg press..

il love watching ronnie he gets me pumped he is coming to Australia soon i hear i definatly wanna check that out

Madness...

I love how he says a prayer at the end:

"Thank God for strength. Thank god for natural strength"

Natural my foot :p

Typo...he actually says "PURE NATURAL"...not just natural :p

He's still a machine though!

Saw a guy at my gym nearly load up with as much weight. The distance he moved his legs was about 3 inches and he thought he was the best!

Close your eyes and listen to Ronnie and forget what he looks like.Try to imagine a guy based on his voice.;)

That vid is insane and natural or not he still needs to be admired for the huge part his genetict have played in his life

Shrek, I would have to agree with you, but i have never been a fan of ronnie.

Last edited:
I too like the bigger guys, but I think Dorian nailed it a few years back, I really dislike 40" guts on shredded BB.

I'd rather look like Ronnie than me though lol

Take a look at Ronnie when he won his first 2 Olympia, he looked great but the quest for greater mass really distended his gut to an horrendous size, but anyway I like the mass monsters too all the better without the huge guts.

P.S - I'll source some pics later, CBF right now. :(

Last edited: