• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

When is someone, according to you, a 'powerlifter'?

Powerlifter; one who competes in powerlifting competitions.

Bodybuilder: one who competes in bodybuilder competitions.

Olympic Lifter: one who competes in olympic style competitions.

Gym rat: one who trains with or like the above but never competes.

Dats it. Move along. No more to be seen here.

Powerlifter; one who competes in powerlifting competitions.

Bodybuilder: one who competes in bodybuilder competitions.

Olympic Lifter: one who competes in olympic style competitions.

Gym rat: one who trains with or like the above but never competes.

Dats it. Move along. No more to be seen here.

Well said but some people don't like it. Don't like the gym rat tag I'm guessing. Want to be called a powerlifter/bodybuilder without putting in the hard yards.

Well I've played competitive cricket, rugby league, tennis, table tennis, indoor cricket, indoor soccer, soccer, ten pin bowling league. . Farrrk I'm all those but not a bodybuilder. Fuarrrk!!! Much disappoint.

Well I've played competitive cricket, rugby league, tennis, table tennis, indoor cricket, indoor soccer, soccer, ten pin bowling league. . Farrrk I'm all those but not a bodybuilder. Fuarrrk!!! Much disappoint.

You were those.

That's easily fixed…...

Get on stage.

I'm not sure which is more amusing.

overly tanned men dressed in budgie's posing in front of screaming men.
or
overly weight men dressed in jump suits posing in front of screaming men.

I'm not sure which is more amusing.

overly tanned men dressed in budgie's posing in front of screaming men.
or
overly weight men dressed in jump suits posing in front of screaming men.

I resent the implication that you would not be turned on by me squatting in a yellow banana hammock. Imagine the bench press. Go on, I dare you.