• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Wheelchair Bodybuilder in South Australia wants to compete in Australia

wheelmuscle

Hi all,

I am a 49 year old wheelchair bodybuilder and have been training on and off since my early 20's but after a 17 year break since my accident in 94, I am back training and have been hard at it for the past 2 years.
I feel if I were cut I could go head to head with the IFBB wheelchair bodybuildiers in USA but I need to compete in my country of Australia first. I am looking for anyone in Adelaide SA to train with and who wants to compete as a wheely also.

Please if you know anyone of are a wheely bodybuilder ,let me know.,

Cheers .Lyndon

cant be of any assistance mate, but just wanted to wish you all the best. Love your effort.

Hi [MENTION=10716]wheelmuscle[/MENTION];!

We used to have a competitive USA wheel chair bodybuilder on here till he suffered an injury.

I must track his thread down!

All the best!

Thanks to you guys for replying. Really appreciate it!! I do know Rich Knap.. he stopped competing around 8 months ago but he is yet another American. Great bloke tho.
I have heard we need at-least 3 people to warrant a comp. Not big numbers but for wheelies in Australia and in South Australia it is hard to find them. I plan to keep training hard anyway.

cheers all :)

Hey mate
My wife works for SCIA as a spinal cord injury therapist. She may know of someone as well.
Good luck with your training and competition goals!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk