• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What's your favourite supp ?

BiggerFaster

Site Advertiser
Hi guys what's your favourite supp ? This could be fav supp for cutting or fav supp for strength.

Try and keep it OTC.

I'll start for strength and lean muscle mass can't beat Finadex

Finadex Is a supp that contains Androstenetrione it blocks estrogen and also stimulates your FSH and LH receptors.

It's an awsome product for PCT or those looking to raise your test levels by 188% sometimes more. I didn't believe it till I got my bloods done.

Finadex Is a supp that contains Androstenetrione it blocks estrogen and also stimulates your FSH and LH receptors.

It's an awsome product for PCT or those looking to raise your test levels by 188% sometimes more. I didn't believe it till I got my bloods done.

[FONT=tahoma,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]"BBS - Finadex
Finadex has quickly become one of the most popular and strongest products on the market today! With a blend of two of the most advanced pro-anabolic agents and a list of other ingredients added for a maximum synergistic affect you can feel. Finadex will help you reach your goals with the correct diet and exercise plans.

Let’s take a closer look at what Finadex contains

17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol and 19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione are two powerful muscle building agents as they promote improvements in strength, lean mass, muscle density and vascularity.[/FONT]

FINADEX Question

From Alan
Does this product require a PCT if it has prohormones in? Thanks. If so what would you recommend?

FINADEX Answer

Finadex is one of the most sought after pro hormone combinations with a unique little propreitary blend to back it up. One would definately require a suitable PCT product following a cycle of this."

Is this the same Finadex you're talking about?

I'm guessing that would be prohibited in Australia.
Where do / did you get it from?

This is a prohormone product, none of the big supp suppliers sell it (BB.com, NutraPlanet etc) It is also not for novice lifters or the inexperienced, i am not against it though. Just use caution like any other prohormone and use correct pct.
AZZA

I think he is talking about Finadex 6 which is different to Finadex. He sent me a link via PM when I asked. It looks like an aromatase inhibitor.

So how does this one work?

I don't ever take the products bio seriously

"Androstenetrione is becoming harder and harder to find, it is the last of the pro hormones and will soon be gone forever. It is illegal in the USA and now with laws just pasted in china making it illegal to manufacture there, this Anabolic compund is the last of its kind.
Have you ever wanted the Gains, Size and Strength experienced with steroids but without the side affects ?
If your answering YES then this is the supplement for you.

INCREASE YOUR TOTAL TESTOSTERONE BY 188%
INCREASE YOUR FREE TESTOSTERONE BY 226%
Androstenetrione(6oxo), is a suicide inhibitor of aromatase. This means that 6-Trione binds to the aromatase enzyme in a permanent and irreversible manner, rendering it inactive. The result of this is an eventual diminishment of aromatase enzyme in the body and a concomitant reduction in estrogen levels. A corresponding increase in testosterone production is experienced as well increasing lean muscle mass and protein synthesis.

Androstenetrione capsules are a proven, naturally occurring aromatase inhibitor that can help suppress estrogen and support increased testosterone levels without suppressing your body’s own hormone production."

hhahahaha

I get it from the chemist near work. $11.95 for 600 caps. WIN!

You wont notice anything amazing from it keeplean. Infact I only notice when I have not taken it. Without it my joint feel dry and sore when I lift heavy.

Its not a whiz bang miracle supp.

I took that 6-oxo crap when i was less knowledged. It didn't do shit. There were no side effects for me... yea, more importantly there were no main effects. In the documents and studies conducted by Bailor university (i think), there was an increase in Free test by 226% but there were no significant changes to the subjects' body composition.

Some people told me that those studies were flawed because the "free test" was actually the product itself (6-oxo) which structurally looks and behaves very similar to testosterone. But it has a very weak ability to bind to androgen receptors and very weak anabolic properties of its own. a.k.a a very weak steroid and hence no changes in those ppl's body composition.

I'll just stick to heavy lifting, eating right, fish oil, creatine, whey protein and Zinc.