• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Muscle Warfare Nuke 30 Serves
$79.00 $9.95

a94a4f96f93da8d3514b1777b17c6a176d501fec_large.jpeg

Muscle Warfare Nuke 30 Serves Supplement Warfare

Kickbacks?

Not if it tastes anything like Napalm. Still got most of a tub sitting here, probably had it for 2 years, can't bring myself to drink it, even with DMAA

Not if it tastes anything like Napalm. Still got most of a tub sitting here, probably had it for 2 years, can't bring myself to drink it, even with DMAA

I've got most of a tub of D-stunner sitting there too....just can't do it....tastes terrible and wrought blue havoc with my bowels last time :(....so yeah...if anyone wants it....

I opened a tub of white flood which had been sitting in the cupboard (opened but not being used) for a couple of months the other day...it was all brown. Brown Flood lol no thanks. Probably be fine if you chucked it in the blender and powdered it up again but phuck it. I got heaps of dregs I should throw out.

haha which one of you kunces stocked up on that warfare training matrix? It was available in grape flavour just half hour ago lol.

Ive been back and forth over the years but kinda narrowed it down to SamedaySupplements.com Its ships pretty fast with samples, good prices, and they have this chat thing on the website if you need help which is really convenient and helpful. Also they have coupon codes that helped me save a little more which was awesome.