• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
first post (awesome site/ppl on this) - ordered some WPC from Protein Direct, got it within 2 days, mixes really well. Taste is ok, not too important to me but eh, give credit when credits due I spose.

been doing my research on buying supps online instead of stores to try save some money, had a look over the thread and looks like bulknutrients is good for creatine and fitness central is good for straight wpi and wpc

anyone ordered creatine mono from bulknutrients or protein off of fitness central? lookign at getting some

I've ordered WPI from both BN and FC. They're both reliable vendors. With FC you have to mix the flavour into the protein powder (it comes in separate flavour satchels), with BN it comes already blended in.

did a price comparison and bn works out cheaper and would rather pre mixed with the protein, whats it taste like what flavours have you tried

Anyone tried the pre workout pwoder from BN, either the one with dimeth+caffeine? looking at getting both

Last edited:
Nope, but ordered 2kg of choc wpc from BN a few weeks back and the posty threw it over the fence less than 24 hrs later. Its yum.

My last order from BulkNutrients was their creatine mono. As usual, top quality product with fast delivery and professional service. I highly recommend BN for any products.

Is BN the cheapest place I can get my proteins from? I am after some protein, does anyone recommend any flavours in particular?

I am looking at getting the Chocolate WPC 20KG bag, so want to make the right choice. Also what is the expiry date on one of those bags as 20KG will last me a year.

Last edited:
my order from BN arrived today, was quick too!

5KG WPC bannana flavour, smells and taste exactly like banana paddlepops (the ice cream)

also got 4 250G pre workout NT (ones with caffeine and 1,3 dimeth in em) will give them a shot tommoro

Yeah still ok, just misleading when they advertise it as WPI and it's blended. Also they never tell you the ration. Could be 60% WPC, 20% WPI, 20% Cassein for the protein content and whatever % the flavour and gluten is etc

Who knows????

Yeah still ok, just misleading when they advertise it as WPI and it's blended. Also they never tell you the ration. Could be 60% WPC, 20% WPI, 20% Cassein for the protein content and whatever % the flavour and gluten is etc

Who knows????

says 24g protein per 33g serving, i looked at reviews of product and seemed okay. Just saw massive discount and fell for it. Gotta be more careful next time.

Man supplements are expensive. First it was protein, then flavoruing, then superfine oats, then creatine, then fiber, now more protein, now jack3d.

If this jack3d doesn't work im sticking strictly to protein and oats.

It wont work if you take it every single training session, you body will get used ot it trust me on that one. Take it when you really need it, it will last longer and you'll need loss of it and it will work great.