• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What's your favorite's Pre&Post Workout Foods?

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Alright guys,whats your favorite,healthy and delicious Pre and Post workout foods?

A small amount of rice/tuna preworkout, a lucozade or Gatorade during and mash potato with steak post workout...Then copious amounts of ice cream and iced coffee :)

Just basic rice cakes an hour before training. I usually only have 4 (25-30g total) and that's plenty to get some carbs into your body for immediate fuel for training.

Oats for breakfast, washed down with hot coffee and a cup of Craze before.

A whole chicken with chips from red rooster after. :)

Typically train in the arvo so whatever I have for dinner is post workout. No specific pre workout meal.

Sometimes train in the morning fasted also. Sometimes I eat something easy to digest before hand. No difference to performance it seems for me so I don't worry about it.

Will never really have anything before training besides preworkout/coffee.

After normally a protein shake/protein pudding (Monday/Friday) - if on the weekends I will have anything straight after - maccas, oats/peanut butter/honey/protein, left over take away from the night before etc....

pre workout banana and a tablespoon of honey
post workout a shake with a cup of almond milk, cup of water and a scoop of BN WPI

I generally have a pretty large feed directly before training.

Either 5 eggs/5 weetbix and milk or a cup of rice and 250grams of lean mince.

Standard anabolic window post workout shake, 50 grams of dextrose and wpc.