• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Whats the story behind your username?

Fuarrrrk I see what you mean by the thread mind fuarrrrrking you.

It's a joining of the threads......makes a few of the recent posts look weird, they've already been covered in the first half of the thread.

I got mildly discombobulated by it all.
Hammer remembers all, Hammer remembered there already was thread on usernames. hammer joined threads.

Hammer will stop speaking in third person.

My first name is Ryan. My last name starts with an F. Epic story.

If only I'd signed up under one of my common internet usernames from back in high school...then I'd have a longwinded story that amounts to nothing and completely wastes 5min of your life :)

My first name is Ryan. My last name starts with an F. Epic story.

If only I'd signed up under one of my common internet usernames from back in high school...then I'd have a longwinded story that amounts to nothing and completely wastes 5min of your life :)

I want to hear that story

Mine is because I was a beautiful baby :D

And I hope to get back to 'beautiful' one day soon.

75 is obviously my year of birth....yes, I'm olddddddddddddddddddd

Italiano influence? Too many to mention lolol

I want to hear that story
:}

So, as a teenager I typically went by the forum-name Goldfish. This was because my email address, at the time, was goldfishpoodleboy@handyhamster.com (alas, last I checked, the handjob hamster has since gone out of business).

I enjoyed that ludicrous email address. I got the loltastic handyhamster business from a girl I had a crush on when I was 14.

I was oft ackowledged as being a poodle (much to my anguish, although eventually I went with it for the lulz) due to my curly hair.

A troll in my group in high school announced one day: "I'm a goldfish. I only have a 3 second memory," every 3 seconds. Eventually it got old, even from his point of view, so instead of quitting, he changed tactics and announced that I was a goldfish. Every time I denied it, he announced that I'd forgotten that I'm a goldfish, because I only have a 3 second memory. His logic was strong.

These three stories that were all going on at about the same time culminated in me having the goldfishpoodleboy@handyhamster.com email address. Of course, when I started using internet forums, I was far too lazy to type in Goldfish Poodle Boy every time I logged in, so I gave up at Goldfish.

The end.

I like how you say something that gets repeated every 3 seconds 'eventually' gets old.

Mine is pretty boringly obvious. Same name as my blog.

I love chocolate more than anything in the world
Super hot chillies come a close second
I'm also rather fond of mangoes.

Concatenate. There you are. Stranger than fiction :p

PS In hindsight, Buffy would have been a nice nom de plume ...