• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

what's happening at your gym?

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
So we have the funny shit you saw at the gym thread , lets get a news thread happening.

Information about what's happening at your gym: post news, pics or vids from their gym, any new equipment etc

don't forget to include what gym you train at

in between gyms at the moment, will be training at recreation burwood east in Melbourne once it opens on the 23rd. Will report back then!

my gym - aquamoves

the 45 leg press has been out of action for about a month , cracks were found and slowly they have gotten bigger , over the years the machine has been re-welded

they have also shoved in a trx suspension training system

My gym: Gold Coast Barbell

3 members have qualified and are training for the PA Raw Nationals. At our last meet 2 members (myself and Alex) briefly broke Australian records in the Open Deadlift and Junior Total respectively. Mine lasted a few hours and Alex's lasted a whole week. We're expecting a few more potential competitors joining up in the next month so hopefully we'll be fielding fairly decent teams regularly at comps. Sam, Alex and I will also be branching out into equipped benching in the coming year.

My gym : Snap Fitness

don't laugh :p

This month we are getting a squat rack, otherwise i would have never signed up a few mnoths ago.

Lots of hot girls my age signing up too.

Well nothings new at the gym -
last month
- Got a lat pulldown
- basketball ring
- more chalk

mex month
- vertec
- another power rack

the 45 leg press has been out of action for about a month , cracks were found and slowly they have gotten bigger , over the years the machine has been re-welded

My Gym : Penni Palms

Our 45 leg press has been out of sevice for like 6 months now and we are down to only 2 benches...

On another note hardly anyone does squats at my gym which is good because the 1 squat rack is always free :p

My gym is currently considering removing the punching bag to make more room for weightlifting.

Fitness First Campbelltown.... absolutely nothing....
My Home Gym.... was vacuumed and dusted, had a window measured for a curtain, had a wall measured for a mirror....

My home gym is in for a few pieces of equipment soon, but I am yet to decide exactly what they will be, I know what I want to do but there is a few different ways to go about it. Money will be the deciding factor in the end I guess.

they have also shoved in a trx suspension training system
They added one of these to my gym also, the phaggot PT's that are now 'TRX certified' harp on about how it's so amazing at building 'functional' strength. FML... This guy is a joke, he still does assisted chin ups on the machine.

Last edited:
They added one of these to my gym also, the phaggot PT's that are now 'TRX certified' harp on about how it's so amazing at building 'functional' strength. FML... This guy is a joke, he still does assisted chin ups on the machine.

Your attitude is boring Morgan

So i chatted with the pt's and manager after my workout today (and throughout workout lol). Power rack expected next month earlish. And the manager who enjoys his free weights is planning to get 200kg or so worth of bumper plates in the coming months. Also planning to extend the gym to make way for more free weights and move the cardio back. Also if my brother joins i get a cheaper rate. Pretty damn happy right now, bumper plates would be awesome.

Not bad for a snap fitness hey.