• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

what to do...

Status
Not open for further replies.

fobzy

hey

Im not sure what the go is on this forum, so if this is against rules just lock it, but yes its about roids

Ive been training about 4 years now, first year was mostly just learning things but these last 3 have been pretty full on, training 4 times a week + once a week boxing

My gym partner has been someone who is at a similar level to me until recently. I am lucky to now have a mate help me out. He coaches people for comps, is training for a comp for himself next year and knows his stuff. So im learning everything I can and pushing hard

recently its come up though that i am able to get into the whole steriod thing. Never once thought if it before now

I know there is no "right" answer, but I was wondering if some of the more experinced guys here could give their view on it all?

Im 24, turning 25 this year

80kgs - I know its not much, but I have put on 20 odd kgs since ive started training (yes I was tiny). I got up to 84ish, but it was mostly fatty so I cleaned up my diet and dropped back to 80, been on this weight for a while even tho my lifts have gone up and I look more defined

anyway, i wont post up anymore because i dont know if this is going to get locked but im not looking for info where to get or what to take...

Status
Not open for further replies.