• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

"What makes a great gym?

I go to Snap Fitness not far from work, parking is a pain in the arse in the afternoons but mornings its good.

One issue with them is they take a long time to fix any broken equipment. Got loads of it though and their own spin class room, showers are good but not enough of them, loads of hotties though so all good. And good free weights too

I have the same problem with them taking forever to fix equipment at mine, takes them anyway from 2-4 weeks to never to fix something.

Also a bit jealous you's has all that stuff considering we would pay the same amount, mine has nothing including hotties :(

Great owner.
Members all sharing a common lifting interest/goals.

Get those right and you would be well.on your way to creating something special.

Tim.

A FLOOR WALKER who will have a chat, give you a spot, show you if you are doing something wrong and not charge for the privilege

I wouldn't trust a floor walker with my life. Quite often they are the ones showing noobs Smith machine squats etc. They better stay outta my way. :p

A lot of people who have joined gyms in recent years are probably used to a cookie cutter style of gym which has emerged of late. Many gyms are simply designed to get in and out and lack atmosphere. There are exceptions of course and hopefully gyms start becoming less austere environments as this is often what determines whether a person continues to be a member or not, which has been confirmed by market research.

A constant rotating roster of provocative stage dancing girls, which will cover for any quiet moments during the day when not too many hunnies are working out.