• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What magazines do you read

funny enough i have used to have a crx.. lol.. now wheres a pic of it..

So the mod abuse has began /sigh

Streetfighter
Rapid
Motoracer
Defence Mag
Tactical Weapons
Aus Shooters Journal
Motor Magazine
And some Topgear mags

Occasionally a BB mag, just so I got something to flick through whilst on the crapper.

Body Science do a free mag which i pick up from an Elitef itness Store, atleast i hope its free, i walk in, pick it up say hello and then leave again. They dont say anything. Infact they handed me my first copy and said "have it its free"

Last one I got had a massive Ronnie Coleman special

You know if you invested the money you pay for investor magazines it would be a much better return.

Probably true, its always good to read new strategies, boom areas etc.

It's still gotta be better than buying mens fitness etc..

Probably true, its always good to read new strategies, boom areas etc.

It's still gotta be better than buying mens fitness etc..

Just shits me, I grab those investor mags from the library sometimes to have a read and most of the articles are practically ads.

Two best resources if your into property investment-

Get a friend with access to RP Data.

Follow big projects into shit areas. If a big developer is planning a 5 year project you can almost guarantee in 5-10 years that area will gentrify.

I'm not gonna buy my next book I'm gonna borrow it from a library and deprive the author of any income. :rolleyes:

Library buys it 10,000 people don't.

Can't see the diff really. Lots of pirated stuff has been bought once too.

Nah libraries are fine. I like anything for free. Libraries, downloads, streams, people emailing me copies of PPP, etc
All good.

Don't really buy any magazines regularly, used to read "Hardcore Aussie Muscle" when that was being printed and years ago used to real Street Machine, 4wd monthly, but now only buy a may every now and then, and of the hotrod mags, Cruzin, Street Machine, Unique Cars, Freshwater Fishing, some MMA mags.