• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What is your favorite bring-to-work lunch meal?

basically anything which is left over from the night before dinner, that way I don't have to think about it...

My staple is 300g kangaroo cooked in bolegnese sauce, re-heated with 200g of green beans. Nice big post workout meal and can add bread / wraps to spice things up depending on how many carbs I have left for the day :rolleyes:

baked chicken or salmon with a potato and greens (brocolli, brocollini, brussell sprouts or asparagus).

same as home.

no excuses for not eating well at work.

Tuna and rice. It's pretty boring, but it's easy and no excuses for not taking lunch.

If I am cutting, it is usually fish and vegies, as it reheats pretty well, won't dry out as much as chicken.

if bulking/ being a fat boy, 300 grams beef mince, cup basmati rice, cheesy tomato pasta sauce and parmeson all mixed together

Normally Basa/Salmon atm...

If bulking or as [MENTION=17825]Davepuppies[/MENTION] ; said being a fat boy - will have steak, rice, pasta, subway - whatever floats ma boat....

anyone who says chicken of fish or anything reheated doesnt taste good just hasnt cooked enough

comes out perfect if done right
and its not hard

anyone who says chicken of fish or anything reheated doesnt taste good just hasnt cooked enough

comes out perfect if done right
and its not hard

Yea chicken or meat no worries
Never tried having fish left over though, i always eat it all. I don't imagine it keeps very well.

i got salmon im reheating soon ill take a photo

no ducking out for food on 12hr night shifts

acrEM37.jpg

so i use paper plates put 2 down then some paper towels below and 1 above for microwave splatter

potato goes first
then the green
then the meat
4plIUPl.jpg

work meal

Am I the only person who likes to eat meat cold? I don't bother reheating meat at work.