• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What is YOUR breakfast!

I normally either have 10-12 weetbix with about 500-750ml milk and a few teaspoons of sugar or 8 bits of toast.

Nah mate I drive a truck, I heat it up in the microwave once Im loaded and ready to leave. Stinks out the logistics office for hours (they just dont understand):D. Its not just veg, its half veg, half roo mince, usually chug this down in the truck at about 7am

did u type roo mince ROFL that shit makes me fart baaaaad compared to other minces dunno why.

Mon-sat:

Normally - 1/2 cup blue berries, half banana, 1 scoop protein, 300ml milk
or
muscle milk

Sundays - eggs, bacon, pancakes - whatever really - only day I have time to cook something.

2 full eggs
2 extra egg whites
2 pc wholemeal toast
1 full tomato
1/2 cup of oats
WPC shake with scoop of oatmass in 500ml low fat milk
multivitamin
vitamin C
fish oil

top it off with nespresso coffee

i'd rather be late to work than miss my brekkie :)

regulars for me are:

1/2 cup oats
nuked then add
1 scoop WPI
1tbsn nat pb
509cals
46 C
17 F
40 P

4 scrambled eggs with spinach with:
cinnamon and vanilla essence
curry powder
319 cals
8 C
18 F
28 P

4 scrambled eggs with 1/3 can 4 beans mix and curry powder.
419 cals
23 C
19 F
34 P

Atm: 4 eggs with 400g of sweet potatoes, per Fadi's 3200 cal plan.

For the last few months: 4 eggs with 4-6 slices of shortcut bacon.

When I was bulking for a few months late last year: 4 fried eggs, 4 slices of shortcut bacon, 1x 250~300g steak, mushroom, 1x tomato, 1x banana, 1 glass of OJ.

400ml fullcream milk, 1 banana, 2 dessert spoons of unflavoured WPC, a bit of milo.
Blended.

It's 5.15am, i couldn't eat real food if I tried.

Does anybody else find that if they get up earlier than usual, you get super hungry, and it lasts all morning too?
I'm not normally hungry first thing if getting up at 7:30am, but if I were to get up at 5am for some special reason, I'd be starving by 5:30am.
It's strange, and happened every time I've gotten up earlier than usual......

Never understood that. I could wake up at 3am to chuck a piss and still eat a burger if I wanted. It was a little different around highschool, I never really ate brekky.

Yeah it's weird, because often if I wake up for a piss or something i'm really hungry and could easily eat. But first thing in the morning solid food in my mouth just makes me gag.
Only theory I have is peaking cortisol levels that time of the morning.

peaking cortisol levels that time of the morning.

Effecting enzymes and causing GI distress I'd understand, but effecting your hunger mechanism? Not sure. Depending on it's level and ratio to insulin secretion possibly...?

When I didn't eat brekky it wasn't an eat and gag reflex, it was just I didn't care. I'd eat if I wanted to or something was made for me no problem.

Tomorrow's brek:

1x Cup of Egg whites
2x Whole eggs
2x Pieces of Toast w/ Natty PB.

Just right for me, sometimes porridge (Uncle Tobys microwaveable stuff) :(

Don't have any eggs atm, but 4 eggs scrambled covered in HP sauce (people here tried it?) with salt and pepper goes down real well.

Scrambled eggs wins the award for 'time to cook Vs taste' for me, they are amazingly tasty and don't take long to cook.

soon as i get up (can be as early as 0230am)

shake consisting of

1 scoop WPC
2 scoops powdered oats
500ml milk

bananna.

when i get to work

mushroom + cheese + capsicum omlette.

anything before 9am for me is breakfast so if i do early shifts i have 2 breakfasts :p

mine is pretty standard -
3 scoops of WPC in water
1 cup of oats

2-3 hours later:
200-150grms of chicken breast
1-2 cups of broccolli or mixed veg
in a bulking phase i would add 1 cup of brown rice or 2 slices of wholemeal bread

love to have my cheat meals around this time on weekends so they are usually 2x english muffins with 2 eggs on each (i.e Macca's) OR a sit-down brekkie at a cafe or restuarant

Most of the time i try to stick with:
Bowl of oats
1 Banana
2-3 Boiled Eggs
Glass of Milk
Multi and Fish Oil

Protein shake as soon as I get up.

*shower, prep meals to take to work*

Followed by 5 eggs on x2 pieces wholegrain toast, cup of oats with chopped up banana and some sultanas & honey. (also take multi vit, fish oil and glucosamine)

I usually alternate the following during the week:

4 pieces wholemeal toast with marg
6 eggs, 2 yolks

or

100-120g oats/cheerios/
1 scoop wpi
milk

During weekends:

Oat or Regular protein pancakes

or

French toast