• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What is the hardest/harshest part of bodybuilding for you?

What is the hardest/harshest part of bodybuilding for you?

• Training until it hurts...

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Eating all the time

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Spending bucket loaads on roids

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • People saying stupid things to you

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Negative attitude by other people

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Not a bodybuilder here but staying leanish is the hardest. Is so easy and fun to just eat so much great tasting food.

From what I see in the gym, it seems leg training is too harsh for many.
Way too many great upper bodies disproportionately over developed to their pencil thin, tracksuit clad lower bodies.

If I start to read a health article about some guys training program and he's pictured wearing long pants, I skip to an article with a little more cred. I want to read the full story, not half stories.

I struggle to eat enough, not that I'm really trying to add much weight at the moment. Eating becomes a hell of a chore when you try to maintain a bodyweight that you're not designed for.

I'm not normally a big eater. Eat when I'm hungry etc. So I find it most difficult to eat the ammount of calories I need to, to put on weight. Saying that. It's not difficult, just have to be conscious of it and be consistent.