• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What has been your absolute favorite supplement ever and absolute least favorite.

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
What has been your absolute favorite supplement ever and absolute least favorite.

Favourite: probably pre workouts. They're a massive hit of flavour compared to my pretty basic diet. They also work like a coffee and wake me up in the afternoon.
Least: BCAAs or vitamins in general. Most taste horrible.

Get on to xtend or chain'd out stevo. Taste is superb!

I can't say favourites/hates in groups. Have had some killer pre workouts and some that do nothing and taste like ass!
Got favs and ones to avoid in all the staples (protein, pre workout, intra)

I must say that sugar free Mother is the only sugar free energy drink that remotely tastes like the real thing.

Favourite: Craze, Apocalypse, Rage, all PWO that kick arse mate, the more the merrier.

2nd Favourite: Acetyl Carnitine. Fucken awes sour flavour to this, I can scoop this into my mouth all day and suck on it. I wish sourbomb lollies was made or coated with acetyl carnitine?? :mad:

3rd Favourite: Fish oil. I crack them open and rub it all over my sushi.

Least Favourite: Vitamin E. What's with that smell, bro? lmao.

I also do enjoy my morning protein shake. I take it to work with me and make it about 10am loaded full of instant coffee.

Favorite - Old School Mesomorph (didn't like the come down though)

Least Favorite - Choc Anabolic Injection - taste like shit

Besides the basics like fish oil, protein powder etc -

Fav - Dymatize liquid AMP'd (used to send me fucking crazy in the gym - never had anything like it/cant get it anymore!), V12 Turbo by SAN, Res100

Least fav - Ultimate Nutrtion apple flavored whey I bought on sale once - worst shit I have ever had, Gaspari Superpump - gave me the shits everytime, albuterex - I honestly thought I was going to die from vomiting and shitting - this was hands down the worst I EVER felt after taking a supplement, vomiting, shitting, cramps, headaches, dizzy etc etc and this went out for around 12-13 hours - prob a heap more but these 3 stick out