• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What gym equipment do you wish your gym had?

Bogan land lol.

Beats living in the eastern suburbs. :p
I did that for 5 years. Was fun for a while...but I hated it in the end.

Pretty hard to hate the shire. :p

Tim.

i wish mine had a pec deck of all things. i did a shoulder injury years back and stretching it out on the pec deck from time to time seems to do it some good. i also wish we had a reverse hyper

- One of those back pullover machines (Ive posted that before - only ever found 1 gym with one of these)

- Seated Tricep dip machine (only ever found 2 gyms with these and they are prob the best tricep exercise ive done)

Add these to my list too. My old fitness first had 2 tricep dip machines (one cable and one free weight) and the back pullover machine (free weight from memory).

I tried 2 versions, one old one on slide bearings that moves on one plane only, straight up and down, base remained horizontal at all times, that one will give you the direct under the load feeling.
The other was a black brand new space age thing, where the base pivots, was a useless kunce of a thing.

Monolift - should be here mid feb.

West side reverse hyper - hint hint Trent.

More Ivanko 25s - waiting for ABC to get more in stock.

Full set of Eleiko bumpers.

Eleiko or usakea oly bar.

A head coach with a glorious beard.

Oh wait we've got that last one already.

PTC Canberra
http://www.ptccanberra.com.au