• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

what does everone think

mostwanted

i wanted to post up my current program to see what everone thinks would appriciated any feed back weather or not i should or need to change anythink
program mon chest/bitri
bench press
incline bench (dumbell)
cabell fly's
seated tri ext
barbell bicep curles
seated bicep curle's
tuesday....back/shoulders
chins b/w
seated rows (CABEL)
lower back exetention
militry press (dumbell)
upright rows
wed.....(LEGS)
hammer squat's
clave's hammer's
extentions
hammer curls
thursday...(Chest/Bicep?tri)
flat bench press (dumbell)
pec fly's (seated)
Dip's
rope press downs
ez curl bicep curl's
seated bicep curl's
friday...(back/shoulder's)
chins
hammer seated row's
1 arm dumbell row's
lower back exe
mil.press pin loaded
lateral raiseson Mon,wed,fri i do core after lifting tue,Thur i do 10 min high int cardio
have only been back traing 1 month does this sound like a ok workout im doing 3 sets of 10,8,6 to failure ive been lifting on and of for 2 years and still have heaps to lern so any feed back would be great

Three twords: too higher volume.

I dont know what your experiences were when you used to lift but once you're lifting any decent weight you're going to get fried.

The path to your first 10-15kg in weight training is going to be a 100kg bench, 140kg squat and 180kg deadlift for reps.

The PTC beginner program and Rippetoe Starting Strength methods are probably the best way to do this, but if you're interested in a split I saw a good program in mensfitness which might get you started:

Chest/shoulders/tris
3x5 Bench Press
3x5 Overhead press
3x10 Skull crushers

Back/bis
2x5 Deadlifts
3xfailure pull ups
3x10 bent rows
3x10 bicep curls
*ab work*

Legs
3x5 squats
3x10 Lunges
1x10 Stiff legged deadlift
*ab work*

If you want something more bodybuilding style just change all the 5 rep work to 10 reps.