• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What do you mix your unflavoured protein with?

add some spinach - you cant taste it and it just increases the texture + you get a dose of goodies from the fibrous vegie!

Hi just wanted to know if the unflavoured protein powder is a better option. I just got some Dymatize ISO-100 choc Flavour, and its nice, but a little too sweet and chocolaty for me. :confused:
Any suggestions?

With unflavoured protein you can add what you want for flavouring.

I always go Vanilla if it is flavoured protein. It is not so in you face and is more versatile if you ask me.

HMM..i bought a 910g tub of the chocolate. I gotta wait for that to be consumed. Maybe I can add something to it to make the taste less prominent?

Have a play around with a few things, honey, cinnamon, whatever else you can think of.

HMM..i bought a 910g tub of the chocolate. I gotta wait for that to be consumed. Maybe I can add something to it to make the taste less prominent?
Add a teaspoon of coffee, then it will be like a mocha flavour and a little less sweet.

You could buy some unflavoured protein powder and mix it with the one you already have to dilute the "sweet chocolate' taste.
Mike.

Right now I'm not having anything with my unflavoured WPC, just mixing it into milk.
Ends up tasting just like a stronger flavoured milk.

How often do you guys have a protein shake? I have mine after a workout only.

Also, is it ok to make it up and drink it during a workout?

I eat protein 7 times per day, if by chance one of those times i cannot have whole foods I drink a shake. The only shake i have is post workout. This is my choice however having another shake during the day does no harm.
I never have a shake on it's own though, I will have usually some almonds with it.