• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What do people think of the product vegechips?

kindred

Homepage - Ajita's Vege Chips

Im no good at reading labels as all the stuff confuses my tiny mind.

They say they're healthy but companies always say that and the next thing you know you've put on 30kg and all your potassium has been bleached out.

If it didnt moo , grow in the ground or on a tree. :p

You need to take the emotion out of it. I cant remember when i ate chips last.

If u want to eat chips get a sweet potato peel and make your own.

Couldnt find on the website what is in those chips, but if you have a packet with you list them here, i dont proclaim to know alot about labelling, but have a little knowledge.

Incase you dont know - the order in which the ingredients appears on the label will determine if the weight of it is more than the next one listed.

IE, a can of baked beans i have in my cupboard lists the ingredients as follows and in this order.
Navy Beans
Water
Tomato Puree
Sugar
Modified Maize Starch
Salt
Flavours
Paprika Extract

So my point is sometimes you can see immediatley if a product is crap by the..... sugar for example. Many Chocolate products list Sugar as the first ingredient - you may as well go and buy a packet of sugar and eat it. The baked beans above obviously has the Navy beans as the most (which you would expect) and the water is the second most product in the can etc, etc..

I gotta get away from sugar. It really is in everything. Same as salt really.

edit: with the acception of natural sugars found in vegetables and fruit and berries that shit is the bomb.

I saw those vege chips today and had a look at the Ingredients - nothing dodgy inside and i would certaintly eat them..... assuming they taste good, i'll have to buy a pack.