• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What body fat % do people get to before they start seeing decent definition?

This guy say's he's 11.5% in his after pics, still looks fat and no abs.
http://community.adn.com/adn/node/129105

He looks alot higher than 11.5% to me, but he does have big leanish legs, so that might help him.
I think I look lower fat than him right now at about 17%

Last edited:
Has anyone seen that epasode of Dr Who where this alien seeds humans with aliens and they grow out of there fat cells. Dr Who is cool.

I got the Universe to load btw so dont panic!

Hi Jevan,

What does that link actually show?
So many of those guys understate their body fat levels.

Dexa scans will show an absolutely ripped and shredded bodybuilder, one day before contest to be about 7-8% true bodyfat.

Jarrod from the Sydney dexa scanning centre told me the lowest he's ever seen was 7.5% or something like that.

Yes Hulk, a lot of those guys understate levels but it gives you a decent indication of where definition starts to pop up.

There's also some pretty amazing transformation pics there that keep me motivated to keep pushing.

I remember watching WWF when I was younger and a bloke who went by the name lex luger/luther (maybe?) came out and they claimed he had only 4% bf.

ah the wrestling! So real...

Anybody have a genuine pic of 10% bodyfat?

I'm 4 weeks into a cut in which I started at about 17-18%
Got another 4 weeks to go until I reach my 12 months of training anniversary and want to get down to 10%.

So what does it really look like?

michael jordan had a 8% body fat and that **** was lean as a mother****er man..
apparently ben wallace from the nba has 4% i read it on his biography dunno if its true have a look at him on google images

The guy I posted earlier in this thread is obviously frauding.
I just got my body fat tested yesterday and I'm lower fat than him.
If I'm 15% then that guy is more like 17% !!!

Has anyone seen that epasode of Dr Who where this alien seeds humans with aliens and they grow out of there fat cells. Dr Who is cool.

I got the Universe to load btw so dont panic!

i love Dr who! which episode is this?? and which Dr?? my favourites are jon pertwee, tom baker and of course, david tennant :-D
also.....how do i test my bodyfat percentage??
have a happy easter everyone!! :)

Body fat gets tested with calipers or a full body scan. Calipers a lot cheaper! just make sure its done by someone who knows how to use them properly or they can be inaccurate.

Do cardio to trim up

Anything below 10% will give you great definition and you'll have viens popping out all over the place.