• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

What are your plans/goals for Winter Training

keep on the cut want to lose around 15 to 20kg before, starting to bulk, lost 7 in 3 weeks, want to get to the 200kg deadlift @ 180 now and focus on my squats

To keep the BF in check while putting on some size slowly and controlled so the cut come summer time wont have to be too drastic...

Get squats to around 180+ x 5, deads to 200+ x 5 and bench to 120+ x 5 before going back to bodybuilding style training.

Turn flabs into abs by spring.

Get stronger, I want to add to my squat and dead lift by summer, would love to reach my lifting goals (see signature) and then some by summer.

Turn flabs into abs by spring.

Get stronger, I want to add to my squat and dead lift by summer, would love to reach my lifting goals (see signature) and then some by summer.

Flabs into Abs... did you get that from an Ad Mick? :p

My winter plan is to start training at PTC and hopefully by summer get back up to my previous strength levels.

I'd like to high bar back squat 120-140kg before July. Throughout July and August, there's a high probability that I will be going through moving several hours away and starting uni, so even just showing up to the gym and going through the motions (assuming I can afford a gym membership) will likely be an achievement in itself.

There is no winter where I live so my plan stays the same

This will be my first winter in years now in back in Perth :(

I guess my plan through winter is to make the 500kg total and probably keep on a deficit until I'm a little less chubby around the middle.

Cutting - another 15kgs.

Hopefully get stronger on lifts and get back into squats if my knee problems get better. (gout/bursitis)