• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Had a look at that Sense8........didn't make it through the first episode.
Checking out Dark Matter right now and am more interested in that so far.

Have a look at a show called "Power". Really enjoyed season 1. Seedy badass nightclub drug king pin kinda show. Produced by 50 cent. Season 2 just started also.

About to watch "Ballers" stars the rock and is about nfl. Seems pretty good.

Ballers ain't bad. Half hour once a week isn't long enough though, bit slow to get going, I need a few episodes I'm one hit!

The Last Ship, Defiance & Falling Skies, have both made good returns in their new seasons.

New shows like Proof, Humans, Killjoys, Dark Matter are pretty good, but it's perceptive.

made my way throgh s1,2,3 of Luther as recommended, good watch. kinda annoying at times but good watch.

Just watched Mad Max Fury Road, was OK, but all the vehicles had brand new tyres, where the fuck was the post apocalyptic tyre shop? I didn't see one.

Just watched the two latest episodes of Defiance, which I had neglected to watch till now.
Was pretty impressed, the show has made a good start to the season.

True Detective Season 2. So far so good. Only two episodes in. Colin Farrell is pretty good, to my surprise, but with Vince Vaughn, the jury is still out on that jerk

True Detective Season 2. So far so good. Only two episodes in. Colin Farrell is pretty good, to my surprise, but with Vince Vaughn, the jury is still out on that jerk

make that 3 eps! it shows on sunday night in usa which gets released about midday mondays :D