• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
Would have been funny if this post was actually spoken between people rather than text on a forum.

In any case more like I just don't like the show. If you fucks like it I'm glad I don't.

maybe its the speaking in the back ground that throws you off? who knows!

Both of these look like they'll be good.

Blind spot

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4474344/

A Jane Doe is found in Times Square with no memory and mysterious tattoos on her body.

The Interceptor

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3654614/

The series is about a Customs Officer, Marcus Ashton (Ash) who is recruited to a new law enforcement team tasked with hunting down some of Britain's most wanted criminals. The series is inspired by the book of the same name which details the career of former customs agent Cameron Addicott, written by Kris Hollington.

Watched the first Limitless too, looks good.

Fark here's me thinking that all the good TV would hold up till I'm finished exams.

Blindspot, Limitless, Minority Report, Quantico are all in their first season just beginning.
Big Bang Theory, Modern Family, Brooklyn Nine Nine, Scorpion are moving into their newest seasons.
The Strain is about to finish. Fear The Walking Dead is nearing midseason, and The Walking Dead starts in a few weeks.

Public Morals

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3597854/

I think this will be good judging by the first episode. Good cast, created by and starring Edward Burns. Many other familiar faces. Set in Hells Kitchen in the 60s.

'Set in the early 1960's in New York City's Public Morals Division, where cops walk the line between morality and criminality as the temptations that come from dealing with all kinds of vice can get the better of them'.

Just finished watching Daredevil, not a bad show...also watched Vikings (3 seasons), Narcos and Marco Polo and liked them all, Marco Polo had a good ratio of bare naked lady parts which always helps keep me interested :)

Just finished watching Daredevil, not a bad show...also watched Vikings (3 seasons), Narcos and Marco Polo and liked them all, Marco Polo had a good ratio of bare naked lady parts which always helps keep me interested :)
Man, I loved Daredevil. They nailed Kingpin amazingly

Narcos and Marco Polo were both good.

Just watched Sense 8, didn't mind it.
Have started watching The 100 and it has my interest, up to around ep 6 I think and I'm liking it.
Tried watching Hemlock Grove and just couldn't get into it, was fucking weird and not in a good way.