• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.
This is the one
150727-2333_Calgym-Chest-Press.jpg

Are the handles (arms) converging?
Where do you feel it most, the arms or the chest?

Yeah they do converge slight, which is why i find it good, if its done properly can definately feel it through the chest moreso then arms, first the outer chest while pushing but then can get a good squeeze it the top which you feel in the inner chest region more

When OHP was hurting my shoulder I tried the other seated press machines; Hammer plate loaded, Technogym pin loaded and Life Fitness pin loaded. The Life one was the only one that was comfortable.
The OHP seems ok to me too unlike the chest press. Biomechanics are irrational ?

Quads & Hams
Fr Squats - 20,15,12,10, 8
Reverse Lunge - 8, 8, 8, 8, 8
Lying Leg Curl - 8, 8, 8, 8, 8

4th session this year already! Look at me go! Haha. Wait til i go back to work.......

Bench today. 9's. 5 sets i think. Should be appropriately difficult.

Shoulders for me today.

thinking something like

Standing Mil Press

Side Lat Raise SS Front Raise SS reverse Fly

Upright Rows

Is this plan working?

Yeah I think the plan is working, slowly slowly dropping some body fat, and slowly slowly increasing some weights and putting on size, not really interested in how much I lift but to some degree muscle size does increase with strength gains, OH there s a can o worms........

Yeah I think the plan is working, slowly slowly dropping some body fat, and slowly slowly increasing some weights and putting on size, not really interested in how much I lift but to some degree muscle size does increase with strength gains, OH there s a can o worms........
No can of worms. Getting stronger and bigger go hand in hand.

A bigger muscle has the potential to be stronger. And getting stronger can also help to get bigger through being able to use heavier weights and more volume.

I reckon [MENTION=12395]Grunta[/MENTION] ; might have something to say about curling spiders too. Not going to grow like that