• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

what are some top rated suppliments

is Citrulline Malate the same as l-Citrulline?
This supplement gives me roadmap veins

yeah but does it have the same effect?
ie has anyone here tried it and noticed massive vascularity?

You need less of L citrulline comparative to the Malate version.

Also having had a look at methyzene... that is wtf stims man not at all healthy for your body.

Thanks Oni and Big Mick.

In tea spoon size how much would 5 grams be?
I mean as in a proper set of measuring spoons, just approximately, ta.

Thanks Oni and Big Mick.

In tea spoon size how much would 5 grams be?
I mean as in a proper set of measuring spoons, just approximately, ta.

Have no idea, and don't have any here to measure for you, may someone else can weigh up a teaspoon.

Well i've gotten the list and will still stick to the basics and continue with it as I still believe 90% is diet alone.
thank you guys.

Lol @ silverback, i think most people these days tend to use steroids. I admit to one point using them when i was wanting to compete, but Its not healthy at all and after awhile its not worth it unless your aiming for it all
Good supplementation is the way to go , i honestly think that i gained more twerking my diet adding some good supplements in the past to get me going.
I've just done my bloods, and its perfect with cholesterol . liver etc all down and perfect.

I have been referred to take super ezymes by a previous bodybuilder also, so ill add that in for digestion.

If you think supplements close the gap between natural and steroids you have an entire sheep in front of your face

Diet can be "better than steroids" for sure. We've all seen the dudes in the gym that are on and look like dogshit. But supplementation? Not a chance. You've been conned by the marketing industry

Well i've gotten the list and will still stick to the basics and continue with it as I still believe 90% is diet alone.
thank you guys.

Lol @ silverback, i think most people these days tend to use steroids. I admit to one point using them when i was wanting to compete, but Its not healthy at all and after awhile its not worth it unless your aiming for it all
Good supplementation is the way to go , i honestly think that i gained more twerking my diet adding some good supplements in the past to get me going.
I've just done my bloods, and its perfect with cholesterol . liver etc all down and perfect.

I have been referred to take super ezymes by a previous bodybuilder also, so ill add that in for digestion.

Hope Mylie Cyrus isn't twerking your diet for you? Sorry couldn't help myself :D