• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

whaddup

frazzle

Shenanigan Kunce
been around forums for a little while came here for something different.

about me I'm a Pisces, I like long walks on the beach, sharing dat der protein with that special someone and back alley BJ's. :D

on a serious note I've been training a couple years now, 5'10 90kg at 13% recently realized I was more like 15-16 @94kg did a cut went well lost pretty much all fat. now chasing dem leaner gains nom sayin'.

Point me towards the misc and i'll have a fuckaround with all of you and occasionally drop some help on subjects I know what the hell I'm on about.

that's about it really eh? was it as good for you as it was for me?

thanks m8 @shrek was gonna use a fair bit of "kunce" wasn't sure you boys and girls were ok with that so didn't I assume after seeing you've got it there im fine to through it out about and all around

thanks m8 @shrek was gonna use a fair bit of "kunce" wasn't sure you boys and girls were ok with that so didn't I assume after seeing you've got it there im fine to through it out about and all around

I'm head Kunce. :thumbup:

Oh yeah recently started phat training, enjoying da fuark outa that shizz. Had a few injuries I've just recovered from so was training high rep pissy weight for a bit. Clear skies are coming and looking to chase dem gains now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers guys [MENTION=9034]kaz[/MENTION]; [MENTION=1]Admin[/MENTION]; hoping to have a new place I stick around for a while

You know it [MENTION=10061]Brick[/MENTION]; normally My standard response on the interwebz is Botswana but just cause you kunce seem alright imma let you in on it. Brissy

Seems like [MENTION=16785]frazzle[/MENTION]; could be a the next applicant to the Kunce squad... What do you think [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; [MENTION=9251]Darkoz[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10061]Brick[/MENTION];

Seems like [MENTION=16785]frazzle[/MENTION]; could be a the next applicant to the Kunce squad... What do you think [MENTION=895]Shrek[/MENTION]; [MENTION=9251]Darkoz[/MENTION]; [MENTION=10061]Brick[/MENTION];

Dafuq you asking me for I think it's fucking ridiculous I can't just type cúnt. I ain't no member of the kunce crew. I just want the freedom to type cûnt.

What is this communist shit. Cùnt is as Australian as beer on a hot day. There is no more universal word in our vernacular.

I blame [MENTION=9034]kaz[/MENTION]; she gets her tits in a twist over it. She even had the word fàg added to the censorship list.

Sorry for the high jack [MENTION=16785]frazzle[/MENTION]; but this shit winds me up.

Haha I'm use to forums so I just alter it
With kunce or fuark or some kind of shenanigans. Although I have noticed IRL I actually say kunccce with a c sound instead of a ts sound

Ah my bad [MENTION=10061]Brick[/MENTION]; I thought you were a member..

I tend to agree with you regarding that being widely used as part of Australian vernacular but as for restrictions etc, I can't answer that one you'd have to take that up with the powers that be.