• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Weight may be put on school reports

saw this on The Age website earlier. Fucking stupid. I got my kids school reports yesterday, the last thing I want is to have their weight on there.

It's not the schools responsibility, beside 60% of the teachers at my kids school are fatties anyway.

as an FYI it may bring weight, body image, etc to the consciousness of otherwise unknowing parents but you're retarded if you can't tell if your kids are fat or not when you happen to see them every single day of their lives... that said, if it helps 1 kid then it's probably worth it.

All they have to do is put pictures of obese people on the wrappers of maccas, KFC, bottles of coke, chips, tim tams etc. They did it with cigarettes so why not do it with junk food.

All they have to do is put pictures of obese people on the wrappers of maccas, KFC, bottles of coke, chips, tim tams etc. They did it with cigarettes so why not do it with junk food.

Who gets to define whats junk and what isnt?

Because all people who smoke are killing themselves and those around them, while not all people who eat junk food are doing themselves any damage, it all depends on use while there is no safe use of cigarettes.

I had KFC for lunch today, but it was the first time I had it in about 4 or 5 months, as I don't have junk every day or even every week and I am not addicted to it.

And then who decides what is junk food??

I will weigh in on this debate... :)

Typically, fat kids belong to fat parents. If the parents don't give a shit about their own health, there's a good chance they are ignorant to the plight of their fat child - or lack the motivation to even care.

I will weigh in on this debate... :)

Typically, fat kids belong to fat parents. If the parents don't give a shit about their own health, there's a good chance they are ignorant to the plight of their fat child - or lack the motivation to even care.

and that my friend is a type of child abuse.