• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Weekly Poll #2 - Where do you buy your supplements?

Where do you buy your supplements?

• I buy online

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • I buy from a store

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Buy online and from the store

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • I don't use supplements

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
In this age where everything well most things are a few keystrokes away , where we now have the luxury of doing our shopping online.

Where do you buy your supplements?

Online. Mostly e-Bay.

+1. If I can't get it from eBay, I buy from Bulk Nutrients, Bulk Powders or Professional Whey, depending on who's cheaper at the time.

There is a supplier on eBay called Legit. I have bought off them a few times and have never had a problem. Going to buy a 20kg bag of WPC soon from them for $219. Not bad considering some of the others are selling the same product (Fonterra Brand) for around $270 to $300 or more.

My mate owns a supplement store so its pretty hard not to buy from him just coz its easy and I get a discount.

My supplement usage is up and down tho and pretty random these days.

I'll always use protein but apart from that will not use much.

Atm tho Iam trying out xtend -4 scoops/L-arg 1 10g/l-carn 10g - 2 of these shakes a day - morning/night. See if I can see any diff.

I get mine from vitamin king in richmond . When i have to see the in law i just go there . But i should start looking on line