• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Weekly Poll #15 - What's your weakest body part?

What's your weakest body part?

• Biceps

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Triceps

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Forearms

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Shoulders

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Chest

• Back

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Legs

• Calves

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Traps

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Abs/Midsection

• Total voters

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
What's your weakest body part?
more importantly, what are you doing about it?

Given that I weigh about 3 feathers, every part is a weak part, but if I were to really address something it'd be calves (which I voted for), lateral delts and forearm extensors. For the msot part, these are weak parts because I'm not doing anything about it.

Midsection for me. Adding a weight belt to squats gave me 10kgs more in a short amount of time.
I believe it is holding up my deadlift

Still chest, probably. What I'm doing about it is bench and dips. So far, it is continuing to help, so I'll stick with that until/unless it doesn't at some stage.

You can use my back as a spirit level. Chins and pull ups,just make my arms bigger and me wider.Deadlifts don't do so much for my back either. Started rowing a lot more now.

Last edited:
I don't really have enough size for anything to be SEVERELY lacking, but I'd say the bicep of the arm and leg are my weaker body-part. Not by much though.

The people who are saying 'biceps' are lacking do you have anything thats overpowering said biceps?... or you just want to have larger biceps then everything else?

I said biceps, because I've got really short and narrow biceps muscles, starts well back from my elbow joint, damn genetics....

The people who are saying 'biceps' are lacking do you have anything thats overpowering said biceps?... or you just want to have larger biceps then everything else?

My delts and triceps are comparatively SLIGHTLY larger than my biceps.

And I just want big ass calves.