• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Weekly Poll #14 - Which muscle group has been the hardest for you to build

Which muscle group has been the hardest for you to build?

• Abs

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Back

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Biceps

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Calves

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • chest

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Forearms

• Quads

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Shoulders

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Traps

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Triceps

• Total voters

Admin

Administrator. Graeme
Staff member
Whay muscle group would you say has been the hardest for you to develop?

and how did you go about stimulating muscle growth?

arms are the hardest thing for me, haven't found a way to overcome it yet guess il see how i go after bulking, then il try learn the arts of abs and defining my back ahah

I voted calves too. Prolly need an option for hammie's coz than would be my second option.

Biceps for me. I've got some thickness, but trying to peak them ain't easy. Wider grip barbell curls, and standing curls between two shoulder height cables is starting to help with them though

Dem pecs, dammit. But they're actually coming along now. For what seemed like the longest time, it was all tris/delts, all tha time. :mad:

all of them probably in order: 1 being weakest........... and excersises that have seemed to help
1.calves-standing and seated raises
2.quads- squats and static lunges
3.hammies- dumbell ham curls and walking lunges
4.lower abs- leg raises
5. chest- flat bench press and incline flys
6. rear delts- dumbell rows and rear dumbell flys
7.traps- compound rows and farmers walks
8.biceps- weighted close grip chins and concerntration curls
9.triceps- close grip bench (heavy) weighted tricep dips
10.shoulders- dumbell press and standing barbell press
11.back- wide grip chins and compound rows

Last edited:
I have never directly worked calf muscles... what is the fascination with calf muscles fellas?

2012-03-21142648.jpg

Last edited: