• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Weakness : OR Least Favourite Exercise/Lift?

1. Where would you all like to make improvements in your training routine?
Quite happy at the moment, but is there a perfect routine out there?

2. What's your least favourite exercise/lift and why?
Any curling exrecise. The burn is isolated to a small area, it hurts..LOL

3. What's your least favourite body part to work, and why?
Calves I guess. Also burn and really struggle to make noticeable improvement. Grrrr

Last edited:
1. I would like to have the time to workout more.

2. Bench and most isolation exercises.

3. Not sure on what body part.

1. Not really getting the frequency on anything because of the way I train, but hopefully that will change over the next month or so. More sleep needed too.

2. Squats. Not because I hate them but because I have some postural/muscle weakness and mobility issues to address before I can go back to squatting properly, if ever. Progess takes ages. Not fun.

3. Shoulders ... mostly because of my lopsidedness in strength. Almost back up to parity so not hating it so much any more. Come at me, presses :p

LOL i thought someone was taking the piss out of my post, i got all defensive for a minute there

1. Possibly lots, but for now I just want to work on progression.
2. Bench - weak chest.
3. Anything including the shoulders as they are noticeably weaker. That is primarily bench as well as OHP.

Yea shoulders can be annoying Perceive. You do mobility work for them? I was doing some but am too lazy :p

Chin ups... I can't even do 2 bicep chin ups let alone 1 tricep/lat chin ups :(

Sit ups because they hurt lol

Abs as stated above because my bf % is too high to have visible abs but im currently working on that by doing plenty of HIIT

More conditioning and mobility.

Yoke, or curls. Yoke hurts, curls are gay.

None.

Form and mobility

Most machine lifts, if it can't be done with freeweights or bodyweight it shouldn't be done.

Don't really have one.

No offense, but rofl.

People actually call them bicep chinups and lat chinups? They're called chinups and pullups, respectively.

Lol sorry but that just shows how amature I am at the concept if chinups In general. Wasn't sure of the correct terminology and cbf googling it.

Noted :)