• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Waste of money or worth a try?

but seriously, what do you think?

Anything the claims to be like a steroid, yet isn't a steroid = biggest waste of money.

Yer tru nothing will ever compare to steroids that isnt steroids, but i guess what im asking does it do anything at all?

this kid, lmd, is 15 and he has most of it figured out already. you're on the right path.

Last edited:
alright night guys, gotta wake up early for school.

oh wait, its a pupil free day tomorow, no school 2morow sorry guys.

17:p nah i just know anything with the world "bolic" that is legal, is stupid.

So true...
Other offenders are names containing:
test, growth factor, T, drol, ....roid, ....bol, etc.
eg, Testoroid is an awesome example.

Natabolic Stack

Well lets see you get 4 bottles for $144.95 that equates to about $36.23 each bottle not bad value, compared to some other Test boosters on the market.

I remember Fadi writing a great review on Natadrol not long ago !

Well lets see you get 4 bottles for $144.95 that equates to about $36.23 each bottle not bad value, compared to some other Test boosters on the market.

I remember Fadi writing a great review on Natadrol not long ago !

Or you could spend $145 on some food.........

Ever thought of it this way $290.00 worth of Food & the Natabolic Stack :p

Not everyone is a Tight Arse.........

Ok you win Max

Forget the Natabolic stack or any supplement for that fact.

Just buy $435.00 worth of Good Quality Food {organic if you can afford it} !!!

Or run an experiment

$290.00 worth of food plus the natabolic stack Vs $435.00 worth of Food

Draw blood before and after, and see which theory works in terms of boosting Test levels !

Come to think of it not a bad idea lol !

Do what you wish with your money Aek :)

I'm giving MY opinion to OP's question.

If you or OP does not wish to consider MY opinion that is YOUR choice and I say good luck with it :)