• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

wanting opinions on body and routine.

I would find your physique much more appealing if it looked like this.

Please only post pics if you look like this.

Posted-On-Shock-Mansion-4829.jpg

cbzz, mate eggs & milk. Its an old cliche, but for someone your weight, you cant be afraid of a little fat here and there. Have 600ml of full cream milk every night before bed, on top of what you are eating already. Add a couple of eggs to your shakes when you have them, even a banana in there too (if using a blender).
You have potential in your upper body, no need for a close up face pic, and your legs do need work.
Squats and lunges (start with bodyweight on lunges and work up) will get your legs strong. Strong muscles will grow with the right nutrients.
Dont over complicate your routine, other wise you will quickly get bored with it....

Having a good read of your routine, i would eliminate the following

Leg extensions
Incline Flyes
Front DB raises & rear lat raise
Close grip BB press
Tricep kickbacks
Cable seated row
DB bent row
ALL of saturday

Not because these exercises are no good, but you dont need that amount of volume just yet.
As for saturdays, go for a long walk if you want to do anything. Get away from the gym. Your body will need its rest. Have a good stretch or something like that..

Having a good read of your routine, i would eliminate the following

Leg extensions
Incline Flyes
Front DB raises & rear lat raise
Close grip BB press
Tricep kickbacks
Cable seated row
DB bent row
ALL of saturday

Not because these exercises are no good, but you dont need that amount of volume just yet.
As for saturdays, go for a long walk if you want to do anything. Get away from the gym. Your body will need its rest. Have a good stretch or something like that..
yeah will do most of what you have said me for me to do and yolo about the photos didn't think anything of it when i posted them

Last edited: