• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

wanting opinions on body and routine.

Cbzz

hello it's Corey again just wondering if this routine is good to go for when i start up again soon and also wanting opinions on my body to see if i can reach a decent size if that make sense

Monday: Legs/ Calves
4 sets of Squats 8-10 reps
4 sets of Leg press 8-10 reps
3 sets of Leg curls 8-12 reps
3 sets of leg extension 8-12 reps
3 sets of Calve raisers 8-12 reps

Tuesday: Chest
4 sets of Incline DB bench press 8-10 reps
4 sets of Bench press 8-10 reps
3 sets of Incline Flies 8-10 reps
3 sets of Flat DB bench press 8-10 reps
3 sets of Cables 8-10 reps

Wednesday: Shoulder and Triceps
4 sets of DB Shoulder Press 8-10 reps
3 sets of Standing Military Press 8-10 reps
3 sets of DB Lying Rear Lateral Raise 8-10 reps
3 sets of Front DB Raisers 8-10 reps
4 sets of Triceps Pushdown 8-10 reps
3 sets of Close-Grip BB Bench Press 8-10 reps
3 sets of Skull crushers 8-10 reps
3 sets of Standing Bent Over One Arm DB Triceps Extension 8-10 reps

Thursday: Back and Biceps
3 sets of Lat Pull-downs 8-10 reps
4 sets of Deadlifts 8-10 reps
3 sets of Bent over rows 8-10 reps
3 sets of Cable Seated rows 8-10 reps
3 sets of DB bent over rows 8-10 reps
21’s
3 sets of Preacher curls 8-10 reps
3 sets of Seated DB curls 8-10 reps
3 sets of Reverse barbell curls 8-10 reps
[FONT=&quot]
Saturday: All Body
3 sets of Bench press 5 reps
3 sets of Squats 5 reps
3 sets of Deadlifts 5 reps

and these are the before photos i was going to put up in a year also me at 17 58kg 6ft tall
[/FONT]

Attachments

• 17 at 58kg.JPG
    17 at 58kg.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 76
  • 17 at 58k.jpg
    17 at 58k.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 64
  • Legs.JPG
    Legs.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 61
I would scrap Saturdays workout for more rest since you have enough volume already.
I don't like your routine too much. I'll put an alternate one tmrw when on PC.

Remember, the best routine is the one you stick with.

I smell troll.

Exact(?) same routine that was posted up about a week ago.

If not, leave the first 2 exercises on every day, then for every rep you have removed eat 1 Coles choc chip cookie

Thats heaps of volume, honestly don't need that much especially at your weight

I recommend more compound exercises - Dips, Pulls Ups, Lunges, Deadlifts, etc

Focus on compound and eat heaps more.

Also legs, why are you doing two quad exercises, then doing leg curls, then going back to extensions?

hello it's Corey again just wondering if this routine is good to go for when i start up again soon and also wanting opinions on my body to see if i can reach a decent size if that make sense

Monday: Legs/ Calves
4 sets of Squats 8-10 reps
4 sets of Leg press 8-10 reps
3 sets of Leg curls 8-12 reps
3 sets of leg extension 8-12 reps
3 sets of Calve raisers 8-12 reps

Tuesday: Chest
4 sets of Incline DB bench press 8-10 reps
4 sets of Bench press 8-10 reps
3 sets of Incline Flies 8-10 reps
3 sets of Flat DB bench press 8-10 reps
3 sets of Cables 8-10 reps

Wednesday: Shoulder and Triceps
4 sets of DB Shoulder Press 8-10 reps
3 sets of Standing Military Press 8-10 reps
3 sets of DB Lying Rear Lateral Raise 8-10 reps
3 sets of Front DB Raisers 8-10 reps
4 sets of Triceps Pushdown 8-10 reps
3 sets of Close-Grip BB Bench Press 8-10 reps
3 sets of Skull crushers 8-10 reps
3 sets of Standing Bent Over One Arm DB Triceps Extension 8-10 reps

Thursday: Back and Biceps
3 sets of Lat Pull-downs 8-10 reps
4 sets of Deadlifts 8-10 reps
3 sets of Bent over rows 8-10 reps
3 sets of Cable Seated rows 8-10 reps
3 sets of DB bent over rows 8-10 reps
21’s
3 sets of Preacher curls 8-10 reps
3 sets of Seated DB curls 8-10 reps
3 sets of Reverse barbell curls 8-10 reps
[FONT=&quot]
Saturday: All Body
3 sets of Bench press 5 reps
3 sets of Squats 5 reps
3 sets of Deadlifts 5 reps

and these are the before photos i was going to put up in a year also me at 17 58kg 6ft tall
[/FONT]

It looks really good, you've got 11 months, get some!

Yeah i actually dont mind it as a routine, but i would be training Mon Tues then rest on Weds and train Thurs Fri and dropping the Sat workout for more rest, make sure your eating plenty and by the looks of it you can afford to being 6' and only weighing 58kg...

ill drop the full body saturday and ill rest wednesday ill add more compound exercises in my routine, i also thought doing high reps in my sets is good for my body type? guess i was wrong and yes i do eat alot guys about 4000 caloires when im bulking what do you reckon i do eat cookies and drink protein shakes all day.

and yes i have 11 months left and i havent even stepped foot in a gym yet and i post on here to take in what you guys are saying not to be a troll cause i don't wanna be stuck at 58kg yes my routine was rubz so i changed it and i can also do it again with your help

ill start to post photos of what i eat if need be to prove a point, well sorry if i don't have 20-30 years under my belt to create some fuarrking hectic workout routine brah and just cause i don't reply with yes i have a shit routine i should just give up doesn't mean i don't take in what you guys have to say and put it to use.

ill start to post photos of what i eat if need be to prove a point, well sorry if i don't have 20-30 years under my belt to create some fuarrking hectic workout routine brah and just cause i don't reply with yes i have a shit routine i should just give up doesn't mean i don't take in what you guys have to say and put it to use.

Yeah I am sure you eat heaps. Like I said as all scrawny blokes say they do.

You said you have 4000 calories a day

When I was a skinny teenager I was eating 5000 calories in just breakfast and lunch and struggling to gain weight.

Has it been 12 months already?
How are them sick roid gains going for you?
havent touch roids or starting training again just got bored so i thought might post before photos and the routine i will be doing just wanted some opinions that is all and im going to start in the next month making sure my hand will be fine for lifting and be on here for the next 11 months posting all types of things, im not going to be a troll so i shouldn't get banned so this should be an interesting 11 months on here

Yeah I am sure you eat heaps. Like I said as all scrawny blokes say they do.

You said you have 4000 calories a day

When I was a skinny teenager I was eating 5000 calories in just breakfast and lunch and struggling to gain weight.
yeah but when you were skinny did people beleive you if you ate heaps?

Last edited: