• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Vp2

VP2

Hi!

What are peoples thoughts on VP2 the protein? :) I have been using this for about 4 weeks now and I love the fruit flavour :D

Solid product, overpriced though, used to use it a fuarrrk load....great company though!!!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BUDDDDDY

Hi VP2.

While I think it is a decent protein and tastes nice (I have not tried it) I do believe it is rather expensive.

Checkout some of the site sponsors or other bulk retailers for good deals. I hate seeing hard earned cash being fritted away on overpriced protein.

Cheers.

I use VP2.

Im very happy with it, doesnt bloat me or give me gut aches.

I do agree it isnt as cheap as others but I am happy with it, I would try something similar for a cheaper price to compare. But I havent had time to do research.

It's good to look at the ingredients in VP2 and find that it does have what it says it has on the label which says "Whey Protein Isolate" (Hydro). What a lot of companies do is put these words on the front of their labels hoping that the newbie won't bother to look at the ingredients to find that it is a blend with WPC and other forms of whey so thumbs up to VP2 there.

The protein percentage is a little concerning though, especially being something as pure as a Hydrolyzed WPI. At 23.5g of protein per 28 gram serve, this is just a little under 84% of protein you are getting in the whole product.

For comparisons sake, our Hydrolyzed WPI is 90% Protein.

Just to further give you an idea of the savings that can be made here, a 908g tub (who makes up these tub sizes? lol) can be purchased for around $65.

A 1kg bag of Bulk Nutrients Hydro WPI can be bought for $49.

More for less, really.