• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Vitamin D deficiency supposedly common

Yep and some of us don't produce it sufficiently in our livers even with adequate sun exposure, intake and supplementation

I'm currently on 3 x ostelin tabs at 1000 units each because taking two daily for 6 months did not raise my levels at all.
Still well below normal :(

Yeah... My Vit D where a bit low in my last blood test... Keeping in mind that it is winter atm... And I spend far to much time in the sun during the summer....

Doctor reckons that the ongoing battle against skin cancer to slip slop slap is leading to a whole generation of peeps deficient in Vitamin D which will show up later in life as weak bones...

Muslims wearing hijabs would obviously be affected by Vitamin D deficiency...

It was that fucking stupid 'theres nothing healthy about a tan' scare campign. Fucking retards in government.... What a shit fucking add

Muslims wearing hijabs would obviously be affected by Vitamin D deficiency.

Definitely.

My exs sister is a large woman and would be lucky to get out of the house 1-2 times a year. She lives in the loungeroom and is extremely moody. Apparently Vit D, can affect immune system and your mood and plenty of other things.