• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

<VIDEO) cleans from hang x 60kg x 4r

PowerBuilder

Here's a video of me doing a set of cleans from the hang (60kg x 4R).

I'd love to hear feedback. Constructive feedback is preferred.

[YOUTUBE]DNYGh1bie_I&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

PB, rather than a comment I've got a question for you. Is the bar touching your thighs? The reason for my question is because I'm not seeing (or hearing) the hip thrust.

I'm seeing full extension and I'm certainly seeing a shrug at the end, but no hip drive. What does that mean? It means you're missing out on transferring the power you're generating from the pull and injecting it into your full extension.

Okay, so if that was the case, you may be asking how it is that I said I'm seeing a full extension as well as a full shrug. The answer is that I'm seeing the bar getting pulled nicely where I should in fact be seeing the bar flying off your hips due to the force of your hip drive (which is missing I believe). I should also be hearing the rattle of the weight when it makes contact with your quads; I’m not.

If I'm wrong in my assessment and you are in fact applying a hip drive, then I would need you to tell me where exactly is the bar touching your thighs; low, mid, or high?

Fadi.

agree with fadi... it seems to be missign that huge hip thrust, doesnt look as explosive as it could be.
but other than that keep it up