• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

Various single ply suits for sale

PerthMac

make an offer, all offers considered as I'm not doing any more equipped comps.
Note Titan, Metal and Inzer all use different numbers for sizing so don't compare numbers. All suits were fitting me at 105-110kg. None of them were ultra tight by eastern states standards

SOLD 1 x Titan Super Centurion size 48 Blue. Barely used, 3 training sessions plus 2008 nationals. Not stretched
Straps have been tightened by 4.5cm at the ends and sticking up so you will need to cut for comps.

SOLD 1 x Metal King Sumo deadlift. 50 custom, legs wider about a 52. Very good condition, never used in comp. Done about 5-6 training sessions.

1 x Titan Super Centurion Custom, approx 46 legs and 44 body, Red and Black. Used in about 6 training sessions and for 1 squat at 2010 nationals. I never got depth in training in this.

1 x Metal King vtype squatter. Size 52, Straps tightened 4.5cm each side and sticking up.
No runs and in good condition. I've used this in a couple of comps for deadlifting conventional.

1 x Inzer Fusion. Size 42 but and has been tightened to fit me at 110kg so equivelent to about a 38. used at 2010 nationals. Reasonable condition, no runs or tears, material still feels heavy

1 x Metal King vtype squatter. Size 50 custom with wider legs to about a 52. Note, has a run on the backside so wouldn't suggest for squats however makes a good conventional deadlift suit. Used in 2008 nationals and Oceanias

1 x Metal King vtype squatter. Size 50 custom with wider legs to about a 52. Note, Also has a small runs on the backside so wouldn't suggest for squats however makes a good conventional deadlift suit. Never did a squat comp as developed the run in training. Straps tightened 4.5cm each side and sticking up.

1 x Titan Velocity - Size 44, Ex Odell. Heavily used and stretched, but no tears.

email me for more info, I can send photos if interested
macmad AT iinet.net.au

I can list on ebay if you want to pay by credit card/paypal

Last edited: