• Keep up to date with Ausbb via Twitter and Facebook. Please add us!
  • Join the Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The Ausbb - Australian BodyBuilding forum is dedicated to no nonsense muscle and strength building. If you need advice that works, you have come to the right place. This forum focuses on building strength and muscle using the basics. You will also find that the Ausbb- Australian Bodybuilding Forum stresses encouragement and respect. Trolls and name calling are not allowed here. No matter what your personal goals are, you will be given effective advice that produces results.

Please consider registering. It takes 30 seconds, and will allow you to get the most out of the forum.

valentines day...

Even get her a Red Balloon experience, there are dinner cruises etc lots to choose from. You can print off the voucher straight after purchase, no need to go to the shops.
Guarentees another good time together :)

Gunner is in NZ for valentines day but we never worry about it as our b'days r just after. So he lucky and gets out of it.

Shit Valentines tomorrow...

I'll have to get some oil, a new box of tissues and print my favorite picture of Trenzor... Its gonna be a good night :p

Going out for dinner and getting her flowers...it has to be done...we need to put some effort into the relationship or it will go to shizzz

No flowers and fluffy teddy bears here.:rolleyes:

I am having a day off work today (worked night shift last night and all week end), so once I get out of bed (still in bed surfing the net on my favorite toy, my ipad), will be getting a kilo or bit more of prawns, some oysters, cookies and cream gourmet ice cream (her favorite) and some bubbly to wash it down with for dinner tonight. :)

Money better spend on a nice meal, rather than a hundred $$$ worth of dying flowers. :p

There are flowers everyewhere just go to a graveyard or some shit. If she doesn't know she wont hit you with an iron.... the crazy bitch.